Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home Licensing Collection

Here's  a licensing collection I created. I felt like drawing the things that make my apartment my home, that make me feel comfortable and safe. I don't have a cat, but since I love them a lot, I decided to draw cats anyway, because I will definitely have some in the future. This collection is available for licensing. I would also be interested in being represented by a licensing agent.







And since I'm talking about licensing, I have some news. Next week I will start to virtually attend a surface design course, with surface pattern designer Rachael Taylor. I never did an e-course before, but I think I will like the flexibility of  it. I hope to learn a lot about the business and the making of patterns. Here's the link: The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design

1 comment: