Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my new cushions










Happy new year!

At the end of 2010 I began to do this cushions. Spoonflower printed the fabric with my designs and I did the sewing at home. For now you can by them at La bourgeoise sérigraphe, here in Montreal, but soon I will do an Etsy shop account. Send me a message if you want one (or two, or three...). I will be glad to send it to you! The colorful cushion at the back is from Ikea.


Bonne année!

À la fin de 2010 j’ai commencé à faire ces coussins. Spoonflower a imprimé la tissue avec mes dessins et j’ai fait la couture chez moi. Pour le moment vous pouvez les acheter chez La bourgeoise sérigraphe, ici à Montréal, mais bientôt je vais ouvrir un compte à Etsy shop. Envoyez-moi un message si vous vouliez une (ou deux, ou trois…). Je serais heureuse de vous l’envoyer! Le coussin coloré derrière est de Ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment